Silly Lafferty

7 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

Who said it was OK? There's not one person on the thread who says it's OK.

In relation to whether the photo of his genitals was solicited or not, you posted; 'She could have blocked him at the first message but didn't'...so if that's not excusing him then sending a knob pic, what did you mean?

Edited by Briton

34 minutes ago, Briton said:

So that makes it okay to send pictures of your tackle I guess.  Fucks sake.

What if she encouraged him to do so ?  Do any of us know the full story ?  No.  Nobody is saying its OK to send dick pics, but we don't know if she encouraged it and we have only seen what she wants us to see.

23 minutes ago, Briton said:

In relation to whether the photo of his genitals was solicited or not, you posted; 'She could have blocked him at the first message but didn't'...so if that's not excusing him then sending a knob pic, what did you mean?

Bluedell can answer for himself but I took it to be him suggesting why it may have been a honeytrap !

1 hour ago, Briton said:

I thought it was quite clear. My first comment was "Sounds like he's been stitched up."

If she didn't want him to continue sending photos she could have blocked him. If she hadn't planned to use it against him she wouldn't have filmed it.

At that point I was only talking about the girl and her intentions. I've made my views on her quite clear but how I view her actions are independent of my views on Lafferty's.

Other than a brief reply in post 34 I don't believe I've said what my thoughts on Lafferty's actions are.

16 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

If the Dutch or Swedish female national sides fancy sending snapchats of their knickers, count me in.  ?

We're becoming the most sensitive, thin-skinned nation on Earth.  

image.thumb.png.cf3b4c131bac63134cbc6d7bfa754b40.png