Pride - LGBT+

20 minutes ago, pete said:

You are using it as an agenda as much as the republican part of the SNP. Rangers supporters or Protestants who want to live in a free Scotland have the right to vote who they want as do Catholics have the right to vote to remain in Britain.  

I was being flippant and lighthearted. The fact the fantastic post had been high jacked to highlight nationalism was my point, I guess you missed that?

7 minutes ago, cooponthewing said:

I was being flippant and lighthearted. The fact the fantastic post had been high jacked to highlight nationalism was my point, I guess you missed that?

Nothing has been hijacked. The only thing that was highlighted was inclusion for all.

Edited by BlackSocksRedTops

As a support we have come a long way, from Doc Martin Bovver boots , to Jimmy Choo Kitten Heels.  I used to play football as if i was wearing Kitten Heels, so there's nothing new here for me. But i draw he line at wearing a mini skirt at the end of season Lash Bash, other than that, hello hello ladies.

4 hours ago, pete said:

You are using it as an agenda as much as the republican part of the SNP. Rangers supporters or Protestants who want to live in a free Scotland have the right to vote who they want as do Catholics have the right to vote to remain in Britain.  

And everyone had the right to call out the absolute hypocrisy of supposedly supporting Rangers whilst they are under attack from the SNP.

I know quite a few gay Rangers fans. They are, and always will be welcome.

For those that are asking whether everyone should be included, the answer is, yes, of course. But that depends on whether they want to do us damage or not.

Inclusivity is key in all parts of life, as long as it is natural. Should a group of Black Rights activitists be forced to include KKK members?

The whole forcing of inclusivity, whilst seeming liberal, can something actually be fascist in its execution.

Diversity is the most overused word in the English language these days.  A key to integration is not to constantly point out differences.  

There's enough division when it comes to how good Tav is and what percentage of us are Nats (around 8%, according to my latest calculations), without bringing who we fancy into it.*

*Zoe Salmon for me.  ?

20 minutes ago, StuGers said:

And everyone had the right to call out the absolute hypocrisy of supposedly supporting Rangers whilst they are under attack from the SNP.

The way to change things is from the inside and not the outside. I do agree that people should not be voting for people in a constituency that has a Rangers hater but that does not mean they should give up their principle of living in a free Scotland. You guys barking in here is going to change nothing.

9 hours ago, pete said:

The way to change things is from the inside and not the outside. I do agree that people should not be voting for people in a constituency that has a Rangers hater but that does not mean they should give up their principle of living in a free Scotland. You guys barking in here is going to change nothing.

What’s this “free Scotland” you speak of. Where do I find this mythical beast? In which part of Narnia should I look for it?

Edited by Bill

16 minutes ago, Bill said:

What’s this “free Scotland” you speak of. Where do I find this mythical beast? In which part of Narnia should I look for it?

You wouldn't see it if it bit you on the arse.