Motherwell game sold out

It so happens that my Mrs and son cant make this Sunday's game either - two tickets (one juvenile) available for the Club Deck - for free of course to a Gersnetter.  Would need to mail the tickets or I think can inform ticket office.

Let me know.

Incredible to think that we are still managing to sell out home games on Sunday afternoons, on Remembrance Sunday indeed, while our football has gone a little flat, we have dropped 12 points out of the first 11 games, dumped oot the cup by yet another insipid performance, this time against Dolly of all teams.

Incredible backing from the fans. If only we had a team that stepped up and played with the same conviction.

On another note, do you think we will have the big gun back again on Sunday? (Not Lafferty, the cannon gun thing that shatters eardrums!)

24 minutes ago, Pensively Staring said:

Here's to our team giving us a result and performance fitting of a club with such a devoted support. 

Motherwell is one of four scalps I would like to collect this season. 

With regards to scalps...outwith the tims, Hibs are the team I would enjoy beating more than any. Beating Aberdeen doesn't really interest me at all tbh.

Edited by BlackSocksRedTops