Ryan Jack injured

Jack was called up as an injury replacement on Sunday but has now withdrawn himself with a knee problem.

DR

Record say it's a knee problem.

You wonder if it has something to do with his limited gametime of late.

Edited by buster.

On 14/11/2018 at 12:42, ian1964 said:

The tackle that seen young Serge see his debut cut short was an assault and went unpunished, I hope it isn't too bad?

Cant agree Ian, I had a great view of it and thought that was a proper defenders tackle where you take out the ball and man together. A good old school tackle. It wasnt a foul. Such a shame it was our young lad on the receiving end, but thats football. With more experience he will see that one coming and ride it or get out of the way of it.

As for Jack, I hope it is just the same type of injury that affect a lot of international players - cannybefuckedwiththispish-itis. Very common these days.

7 minutes ago, Tannochsidebear said:

As for Jack, I hope it is just the same type of injury that affect a lot of international players - cannybefuckedwiththispish-itis. Very common these days.

giphy.gif

21 minutes ago, Tannochsidebear said:

Cant agree Ian, I had a great view of it and thought that was a proper defenders tackle where you take out the ball and man together. A good old school tackle. It wasnt a foul. Such a shame it was our young lad on the receiving end, but thats football. With more experience he will see that one coming and ride it or get out of the way of it.

I suggest you watch it again!!, total lunge at the boy, the game has changed where these types of assaults are not permitted.

I have only seen it live, but it looked a great "old school" tackle. Of course I take your point that nowadays that is normally seen as endangering an opponent and a yellow/red card but in Scotland we all know that only applies if the tackler is a Rangers player or the recipient of the tackle is wearing green/grey hoops.