Ryan Jack injured

The Sun running with............

Rangers star Eros Grezda major doubt for Scotland clash confirms Albania boss Christian Panucci

The 23-year-old Rangers winger sat out training in Shkoder after picking up an injury earlier in the week.

Panucci said: “Grezda has trained separately from the squad for the last few days.

“I spoke to him and he still has some problems. Eros wants to play, but I do not know if he will make it. I will decide on Saturday.”

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/3501107/rangers-eros-grezda-major-doubt-scotland-clash-albania-boss-christian-panucci/

--------------------------------

Glen Middleton is missing from the Scotland team and bench for todays under 19s game against San Marino. I expected him to be rested but it's a surprise not to see him on the bench. He was subbed off late in Thursdays game, just hope he's ok.

Hour played, 4-0 to Scotland, Mebude scored the first.

Houston, Shiels and Kelly also started.

Scotland on easy street as Albania lose their discipline against a card happy referee.

Grezda having a fine game nonetheless on the left wing for those hosts  Looks dangerous every time he gets the ball and I really like the way he plays.

10 hours ago, Frankie said:

Scotland on easy street as Albania lose their discipline against a card happy referee.

Grezda having a fine game nonetheless on the left wing for those hosts  Looks dangerous every time he gets the ball and I really like the way he plays.

Good, it appears as though reports and Panucci weren't accurate.

6 hours ago, buster. said:

Grezda having a fine game nonetheless on the left wing for those hosts  Looks dangerous every time he gets the ball and I really like the way he plays

A I said on the General Forum it sounded as if Grezda got booed by the "Mhanks(tartan) Army",on his first touch.

Not yet but I'd imagine he'll just have a niggle which he didn't want to risk given the previous injury he picked up recently was on international duty.

Hopefully he'll be available this weekend and into December.