Scotland Doubleheider versus Albania/Israel

On 18/11/2018 at 13:04, ian1964 said:

I never seen the match.

Out of interest, are there any guys on here who follow Scotland? I mean actually go to the games?. What kind of reception do you get when you tell the Scotland fans you are a Rangers fan? just wondering!.

I still go to some home games. Never made it last night but was at the Albania home game.
As for "telling the Scotland fans" I'm a Rangers fan?

Firstly, I am a Scotland fan.

Secondly, why would I walk around telling everybody which club team I support?

3 hours ago, Robert said:

I still go to some home games. Never made it last night but was at the Albania home game.
As for "telling the Scotland fans" I'm a Rangers fan?

Firstly, I am a Scotland fan.

Secondly, why would I walk around telling everybody which club team I support?

So when Scotland fans get together the subject of which team they support never comes up? just wondering!

5 hours ago, compo said:

Forrest must be worth 70 million plus .

McGregor too!4

You would some EFL side took note and goes after them in January. On a similar note, it always surprises me that the thugs and hammerthrowers of the Premiership seem to carefully evade their in-form players, as opposed to us. You do wonder how our hospital brigade shapes up near the OF game ...

On FF, someone said that the "commentators" apparently forgot our name, whereas Aberdeen's and Hibs' appeared every now and then, but the Scums' was in every other sentence. Maybe a bit exaggerated, but it wouldn't suprise me.

Well Jackson in the DR today extols the play between Christie and Forrest one Ceptic player to the other as sublime and just about mentions McGregor as clawing out the ball near the end.At least some of his colleagues called it what it was "a great save"

58 minutes ago, MacK1950 said:

Well Jackson in the DR today extols the play between Christie and Forrest one Ceptic player to the other as sublime and just about mentions McGregor as clawing out the ball near the end.At least some of his colleagues called it what it was "a great save"

That save from McGregor at the end was a worldy !!

What a keeper - anyone who even THINKS that Gordon is close to McGregor as a keeper needs their head read.

6 hours ago, ian1964 said:

So when Scotland fans get together the subject of which team they support never comes up? just wondering!

Apart from being in the same stadium as them, I don't really get together with Scotland fans.

I go to the games with mates. We already know which clubs the others support.

I can tell you that at the Albania game there was absolute roaster of a Hibs fan behind me who refused to cheer when Naismith scored, proclaiming "Ah'n no' cheerin' nae Hertz kant!"
Other than that, I generally don't know, far less care, who anybody in ground supports.

I turned on Sky Sports News last night to check the Scotland score.  I saw three yahoo players celebrating a goal and heard Lee McCulloch mention the Tartan Army and immediately turned it off.

Thankfully, we don't have to put up with international football for a few months.  

Tartan Army....*cringe

1 hour ago, Robert said:

Apart from being in the same stadium as them, I don't really get together with Scotland fans.

I go to the games with mates. We already know which clubs the others support.

I can tell you that at the Albania game there was absolute roaster of a Hibs fan behind me who refused to cheer when Naismith scored, proclaiming "Ah'n no' cheerin' nae Hertz kant!"
Other than that, I generally don't know, far less care, who anybody in ground supports.

I stopped going in 2012, decide that all my football money would be spent on Rangers. Still like to see the team win. What  team I supported never came up, like the Hibs fan you mentioned there’s always a couple of roasters at every game including Ibrox.