Lee Wallace To Wigan?

I'm quite sure Rangers has dealt with him this way as payback for his previous loyalty.  If it had been many other people they'd have outed his (and Miller's) antics long ago.  At least this way he goes with fond memories and his name isn't spoiled with the fans.  Fair enough I suppose.

1 hour ago, RANGERRAB said:

I’ll be sorry to see LW go but it has to be said the club were justified in the way they dealt with him & KM.

I'll be sorry to see him go if that's the scenario,but have I missed something somewhere in the club being justified in the treatment he received as I have no knowledge of what he did or was alleged to have done.

1 hour ago, MacK1950 said:

I'll be sorry to see him go if that's the scenario,but have I missed something somewhere in the club being justified in the treatment he received as I have no knowledge of what he did or was alleged to have done.

It’s the Internet, people love to pretend to be ‘in the know’.

17 hours ago, Unicorn said:

It’s the Internet, people love to pretend to be ‘in the know’.

Those that know what happened are entitled to post too.  And yet despite that, no one is slating him here.  We are just saying it's a shame the way it's ended.  I wish him luck, and I'd welcome him back for the 55 party.

On a side note, it'll be a real shame for the boys at Kelty Hearts too because I've heard he's been great for them and they'll miss him if he goes down south.

Edited by Gaffer