One thing I would say, although I never saw the game, it was end-of-season with nowt to play for. Players are probably winding down to their holidays which, with the season over is understandable. I think the Killie game and the Aberdeen game should have been used to blood young players more. It's the only use for them.

I disagree Juff, when 50,000 turn up the players should be putting 100% effort in.

Yes, a young player or 2 could be given a chance though!!

Frankie, I know you're right. Just sick and tired of being negative - trying to keep my spirits up!

Mate, I am as positive as they come but this continual lack of application and consistency is bloody frustrating.

I hope the team are spending their Monday morning at Gullane sands.

I missed the start so never saw the Boyd/McGregor thing, that's shocking.

Most worrying thing for me Frankie is that we've got many of the same problems on and off the park that we've had for 3/4 years now.

Frankie, have you heard how things are behind the scenes since WS took over? Obviously we'd all heard the rumours about splits in the dressing room, the undermining of the manager, Scottish lads not being happy about changes to training & lifestyle etc. Following the manner of PLG's sacking, have these rumours stopped now, have the Scottish players settled down?

Mate, I've certainly not heard anything about major fall outs within the squad. Apparantly a few guys don't get on but that will happen in any team to be fair.

Unfortunately though as you said above the same signs of unprofessionalism and lack of motivation are still there.

I find that extremely worrying.

End of season game or friendly, these professional,highly paid players should be out there giving 100% in every game, it's thier job, if they want to go through the motions then maybe the players should refund the fans out of thier own pocket for such games, mind you it might be a different story if they had actually won something.

End of season game or friendly, these professional,highly paid players should be out there giving 100% in every game, it's thier job, if they want to go through the motions then maybe the players should refund the fans out of thier own pocket for such games.

Exactly, the fans arent paying to see them just go through the motions just because the game doesnt have any significance.

Judging by Lennon's performance, and Shinnie's cameo in which they both gave their all, it would have been better to field the U19 team!

Exactly, the fans arent paying to see them just go through the motions just because the game doesnt have any significance.

Judging by Lennon's performance, and Shinnie's cameo in which they both gave their all, it would have been better to field the U19 team!

Spot on mate,if the first team can't be arsed,then let the under 19's play in front of a full house, give them a taste of what it's like,then i don't think the fans would bother if they won the game,but would probably give the youngsters a great atmosphere to play in.