[FT] St Johnstone 1 - 2 Rangers (Morelos 65, 88)

Just now, Rousseau said:

Just noticed that's us played exactly half the 38 games, picking up 38 points. 

If we project that forward, it gives 76 points -- more than enough to get second spot over the last few seasons. 

We've even given away a lot of stupid points too -- that Motherwell slip-up still haunts me.

Motherwell came towards the end end of a brutal August (for games), a week prior to the Celtic match with Wallace making up until today his only (short) appearence of the season.

Today comes towards the end of a brutal December, a week prior to the Celtic match with Wallace coming off the bench again.

Main difference, it was us who got the late goal and went away happy.

1 hour ago, ian1964 said:

Special mention for Wallace who came out of the cold and played solidly, well done Waldo

Hmmm..not sure I’d agree with you on that one Ian.

He was understandably short of match practice & it showed at times.

Hopefully theHibs game will help him get up to speed because I don’t think we’ll have Barasic available again til next month 

SG now has to find a system to accommodate 2 up front. Both Pedro & Murty couldn’t manage it last season.

It would probably mean a 4-4-2 or 3-5-2. I’ve always favoured the 3-5-2 especially when we’re at home & the opposition park the bus. 

4 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

Hmmm..not sure I’d agree with you on that one Ian.

He was understandably short of match practice & it showed at times.

Hopefully theHibs game will help him get up to speed because I don’t think we’ll have Barasic available again til next month 

He did as well as Barasic I thought, a bit rusty but did ok

When thousands of Hibs fans ran onto the pitch at Hampden it was just a bit of over exuberance, so I doubt anyone can seriously get worked up about a handful of Bears celebrating with our match winner.

Unless there is a hypocritical agenda I'm unaware* of.

*?

St.Johnstone might appreciate our fans when counting up the takings.

Over 7,000 at the game today when (last w/e prior to Xmas) attendences tend to drop off.

Compare that to under 6,000 when Celtic visited their ground for a Sunday league match in October.

2 minutes ago, buster. said:

St.Johnstone might appreciate our fans when counting up the takings.

Over 7,000 at the game today when (last w/e prior to Xmas) attendences tend to drop off.

Compare that to under 6,000 when Celtic visited their ground for a Sunday league match in October.

They all hate us Buster it’s just any old excuse. They are all tiresome and pathetic. WATP!??

Edited by cooponthewing