[FT] Rangers 1 - 0 Celtic (Jack 30)

12 minutes ago, Gribz said:

there is absolutely nothing to fear

Did you miss all the recent humpings?

A defeat to them puts me in a bad mood for a few days.  And more importantly, it'll put Rangers into third place, if they win, tomorrow. 

Edited by Gonzo79

1 minute ago, Gonzo79 said:

Did you miss all the recent humpings?

A defeat to them puts me in a bad mood for a few days.  And more importantly, it'll put Rangers into third place, if they win, tomorrow. 

Ive never gone into a OF derby expecting defeat...Defeatist mentality?

1 minute ago, Gribz said:

Ive never gone into a OF derby expecting defeat...Defeatist mentality?

It's a rarity for me to expect us to lose in any match at Ibrox.  However, reality tends to trump blind faith after so many humiliations.

It's up to the players and Gerrard to prove everyone wrong.

5 minutes ago, cooponthewing said:

I’m with Gonzo in this. Maybe it’s the toll of the last few years but I don’t think so? I have a bad feeling about tomorrow? I hope I am wrong I really do and will be happy to take pelters if I am?

Im gobsmacked.....I could never fear an OF game....someone wake me up please.

2 minutes ago, Gribz said:

Im gobsmacked.....I could never fear an OF game....someone wake me up please.

I’m hoping your optimism is well founded Gribz! In the good old days we could just have went out and split a few of them in two in the first few minutes. Those days are gone though and we are a team riddled with injuries? It will require something special tomorrow?

Old firm games are the best we get in Scotland in recent years we have had some dreadful drubbings but I just smile and say wait until the next game this time I feel a little confident so I upped my usual wee bet to £30 on us to win one nil with big Alfredo scoring at 40/1 .?:rfc:  .

Lafferty's best playing from the left .

Look, Hibs humped them 2  0 the same Hibs we have played twice since and never looked like losing to.

The sheep took three off them the other day, the same sheep that have got lucky everytime we have played them this season scoring all but the only chance they have made.

Can we win tomorrow? Of course we can but we need certain players to step up and be counted. Tav and Candy need to find form as both have been off the boil as late. Middleton needs to improve and bring confidence with his A game. If Arfield is fit it will give us the midfield attacking drive we have been missing as late, if not fit then i would play a back to front game missing out the midfield as much possible which would mean lumping the ball and scraping it out in their half as much as possible.

So can we win? Fucking right we can, mon the teddy bears let get stuck right into them from first to last.