Going to be a bit controversial here and throw big Marks name into the summer transfer mix. I know he used to play for that lot but he never struck me as someone who'd let something like that stop him from joining us. Top class forward who holds the ball up well, scores goals and would be the perfect foil for Boyd and who best of all is available as a Bosman.

Wages would be an issue as I assume he would be on at least �£40K a week at Middlesbourgh and with most of the Premiership after him i'm sure that figure will be higher soon. But with Prso and Klos off the wage bill perhaps we could just stretch to it.

Thoughts??

Malky

Like you say, i dont know if he would join as he used to play for them, but i dont know if he ever held tic in such a high regard as his departure didnt spark much of a please dont go (not that i remember anyway).

I was quite glad when he left them, for such a big guy he was a pretty nippy player, in his last game against us he was taking the piss out of a few players with his, umm, nippiness, lol. But my memory aint the best so maybe it wasnt him. :D

I wouldnt mind seeing him come to us.

No chance I would take him, and no chance on him coming ....

He was a very good striker when he played for C****c but he is now too slow and immobile. He is also a raving tink and I really don't believe he would come to us (for which I am truely thankful!)

Injury prone and moody but when he wants to play he is a handful of a striker and most EPL teams would take him.

I remember he scored all 4 against Liverpool about 5 years ago in that awesome game.

But cant see him coming to Ibrox although I would welcome it.

Wouldn�´�±t want to see him at Ibrox.

Can be a good player BUT

temperamental and thinks only of his self

good at helping to divide dressing rooms and start fights

getting on a bit

high wages

injury problems that will only get worse

Mark go take a hike

I'd take him in a second. For a start he'll hold the ball up! None of our strikers can do that. Secondly he's a great finisher. He's got 18 goals for a very poor side this season and he could easily get that up here. I don't think we could afford his wages but I for one would welcome him, ex celtic player or not

I think he would be a good signing. He's still rattling them in in the EPL so up here he would have a field day. I think he's a more complete player than when he left Scotland. But I don't think he would come unless he fancies a pop at the Champions League. It all boils down to money!