Petition To Get James Dornan Removed From Anti Sectarian Group

Can I ask a question, what is the “National Anti Sectarianism Group” ? Who is involved, runs it and financies it? I have looked at the petition and also googled, cannot find anything about this organisation  NASG.

1 minute ago, BEARGER said:

That’s not what the petition says. So it looks like the VB have a petition asking that Dornan should have nothing to do with an organisation that does not exist ??‍♂️

Well it is only my guess, you have already said you are not interested in this so what is it you are trying to prove?

5 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

Well it is only my guess, you have already said you are not interested in this so what is it you are trying to prove?

I said I was not interested in a demo organised by the VB. You then posted this petition appeal, I had never heard of the organisation mentioned. An Internet search revealed nothing. I find the whole thing strange, you would think that petition author would at least get the name correct. Anyway over 700 people have signed to have Dornan removed from an organisation that does not exist.?

3 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

The name is largely irrelevant.  We all know which football clubs, political parties and sections of society want to paint us as bigoted savages.

??????

Have a wee think about what you’ve just said.