Petition To Get James Dornan Removed From Anti Sectarian Group

5 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

So "Combatting Sectarianism In Scottish Society" isn't a National Anti Sectarianism Group.  

I'm glad we've cleared that up.

1 minute ago, Bluedell said:

Despite your "organised by VB, I'm out" comment, you've spent time trying to discredit their Anti-SNP petition. Why.are you even bothering with it if you don't have an ulterior motive?  

If you really stood by your "organised by VB, I'm out" attitude, you wouldn't have given it a second thought but you went to the trouble of searching to try and discredit it. Are you trying to suggest you would have signed it if you'd established there was such an organisation? 

Is it any wonder people are questioning your motives?  

I don’t need to discredit the VB petition they managed that all by theirselves. Let me explain once again for you guys, I read the post about the petition, I had never heard of such an organisation as quoted in the petition, I asked about it. It was obvious by the replies or should I say the non replies that no such organisation existed.

If you’re going to the bother of setting up a petition it’s best to get your facts right, Dornan will be laughing if he has seen it. 

Dornan probably spends most of his time laughing because he receives public funding to conduct his anti-Rangers agenda.

If only our dimwitted compatriots stopped voting for chancers like him, we wouldn't even require a petition...poorly worded or otherwise. 

19 minutes ago, BEARGER said:

I don’t need to discredit the VB petition they managed that all by theirselves. Let me explain once again for you guys, I read the post about the petition, I had never heard of such an organisation as quoted in the petition, I asked about it. It was obvious by the replies or should I say the non replies that no such organisation existed.

No, it was you that discredited their petition despite your claims of wanting nothing to do with the VBs. 

19 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

No, it was you that discredited their petition despite your claims of wanting nothing to do with the VBs. 

Nope wrong again. I wonder did you take the bother to read my posts on this petition? As I have said before nobody needed to discredit this petition, the author managed it by asking for Dornan to be removed from an organisation that does not exist. Can you not see that? Are you so blinded by your political views that you just cannot see the VB made an arse of it?

1 hour ago, BEARGER said:

Nope wrong again. I wonder did you take the bother to read my posts on this petition? As I have said before nobody needed to discredit this petition, the author managed it by asking for Dornan to be removed from an organisation that does not exist. Can you not see that? Are you so blinded by your political views that you just cannot see the VB made an arse of it?

Luckily I’m not blinded by anything.

What’s happened here is that you have turned an attempt by VB to discredit a recognised Rangers hater into your attempt to discredit a committed Rangers supporter organisation. This issue here isn’t about Vanguard bears, it’s about Dornan and the rest of the SNP’s band of bigots who use public office to attack Rangers.

You’ve been hell bent since the start on deflecting any criticism of Dornan and the reason is abundantly clear. You’re no Rangers supporter, as I understand Rangers Supporters. You’re a nationalist first and last and that will always be your priority. Indeed it looks increasingly like that’s the sole motivation for your presence on this forum. In my opinion, and it’s only my opinion, you should stop this ridiculous pretence.

13 minutes ago, Bill said:

Luckily I’m not blinded by anything.

What’s happened here is that you have turned an attempt by VB to discredit a recognised Rangers hater into your attempt to discredit a committed Rangers supporter organisation. This issue here isn’t about Vanguard bears, it’s about Dornan and the rest of the SNP’s band of bigots who use public office to attack Rangers.

You’ve been hell bent since the start on deflecting any criticism of Dornan and the reason is abundantly clear. You’re no Rangers supporter, as I understand Rangers Supporters. You’re a nationalist first and last and that will always be your priority. Indeed it looks increasingly like that’s the sole motivation for your presence on this forum. In my opinion, and it’s only my opinion, you should stop this ridiculous pretence.

????

11 hours ago, BEARGER said:

I'm not denying anything about the VBs. It's not an either/or situation. What they have or have not done is not taking away from your own actions.

Well done VB. Pursuing a maggott can never be a wholly bad thing. But they’ve petitioned nobody to get Dornan’s influence removed from something.

Tilting at windmills. That’s for tims. Or Dons, even.

On second thoughts this is actually something tims do quite well. They’re no good at displays and banners but they’re sharp enough at real political stuff. 

Edited by Scott7

I signed this petition, probably should have checked it out first. However, modern politicians often like to be seen getting things banned before they even exist. So it’s probably not as pointless an exercise as it seems.