Petition To Get James Dornan Removed From Anti Sectarian Group

Notwithstanding the obvious error in the petition, I've also signed it.  I've just been sent a tweet showing Celtic fans singing about killing Brendan Roges with a bullet from the IRA and yet not a single mention of this from Dornan or Humza.  Both of them are corrupt hypocrites who will jump up and down because Steve Clarke received some abuse, and yet not a peep about Boyd, Morelos or Rogers.  Why?  We know the answer to that, and it's a national disgrace.

It's fine.  Wanting to kill someone due to political beliefs is all well and good...as long as you're on the correct SNP/Sinn Fein side.

However, if you want to stick a nasty word about people who want to break up the UK into a song then Steve Clark will have a mental breakdown and the Knights of St Columbus (or Spiers, McLaughlin, English, Leckie and Haggerty, as you and I know them) will be springing out of their traps quick smart.

13 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

It's fine.  Wanting to kill someone due to political beliefs is all well and good...as long as you're on the correct SNP/Sinn Fein side.

However, if you want to stick a nasty word about people who want to break up the UK into a song then Steve Clark will have a mental breakdown and the Knights of St Columbus (or Spiers, McLaughlin, English, Leckie and Haggerty, as you and I know them) will be springing out of their traps quick smart.

??????

55 minutes ago,  Gonzo79 said: 

??????

All we can do is laugh at such paranoia.

Edited by BEARGER

10 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Humza. Dornan. Michael Stewart.

Pure paranoia, so it is.

There is not a single person who would defend the obvious hypocrisy (and in my opinion, corruption) exhibited by these three, however what I remain unconvinced about is that the SNP as a party cares one iota about football, Rangers, Celtic, or any other club.

These three attention seekers are clearly pro Celtic and definitely anti Rangers, but I don't think it does our cause any good when we divide our own support with these party politics.  I have however gone down this route before and it gets us nowhere.

I will however take the opportunity once again to say that the SNP does itself no favours by failing to address this matter with two of its members who are damaging the image of their party.  By failing to address it, it does turn away potential voters.  I know a few Rangers fans who voted SNP and who will never vote that way again.  This is 100% as a result of the behaviours of Dornan and Humza.  It is either because the party leaders agree (which I doubt), or because they are unaware of the effect they're having.  Either way, it's a poor way to run a party, and in my opinion demonstrates weak leadership.

37 minutes ago, Gaffer said:

There is not a single person who would defend the obvious hypocrisy (and in my opinion, corruption) exhibited by these three, however what I remain unconvinced about is that the SNP as a party cares one iota about football, Rangers, Celtic, or any other club.

These three attention seekers are clearly pro Celtic and definitely anti Rangers, but I don't think it does our cause any good when we divide our own support with these party politics.  I have however gone down this route before and it gets us nowhere.

I will however take the opportunity once again to say that the SNP does itself no favours by failing to address this matter with two of its members who are damaging the image of their party.  By failing to address it, it does turn away potential voters.  I know a few Rangers fans who voted SNP and who will never vote that way again.  This is 100% as a result of the behaviours of Dornan and Humza.  It is either because the party leaders agree (which I doubt), or because they are unaware of the effect they're having.  Either way, it's a poor way to run a party, and in my opinion demonstrates weak leadership.

It's not just Dornan and Humza though. There's a much bigger list of SNP officials who have been anti-Rangers including  O'Hara, McEleny, Hanley, McKenzie, Aitken, McDonald and Grant. 

Here we go again.

"It's not the SNP, it's only a couple of bigots who just happen to be SNP MP's."

"You can't blame an entire party because some of its officials are anti-Rangers bigots. OK, most of them. OK, all of them but you won't find anything written down in policies."

"There are lots of Rangers fans who vote SNP. Just because the SNP would like to see Rangers dead and buried doesn't mean you can't wear two faces hats."

*???????

SNP.jpg

Dornan is discussing this on Twitter tonight, though laughably claiming it supports his case for ‘strict liability’ even tims pointing out how absurd this is, as once again he is using something that did not happen in a football ground to support banning people from football grounds for this behaviour! I am coming round to the view that rather than just being a bitter tim, he really is just incredibly stupid. Him and Mason are the Beavis & Butt-head of the SNP. It’s frightening to think that our elected representatives are this thick, but sadly not surprising..

01C35CFA-2A09-4B75-8ACC-87A9D790AA10.png