Brendan Rodgers leaves Celtic

2 hours ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

I'm genuinely hoping this has an effect on Celtic over the next few games. Does anyone remember back in 90-91 when Souness left? The 3 games left were a struggle and ultimately set up a last day decider with the sheep. We won huffed and puffed to two 1-0 victories and then got pumped 3-0 at Motherwell going into the last day. Obviously there are more games to play but this has got to have an effect if their whole coaching staff goes.

To be fair, I felt exactly the same way as they do now when Souness left; I thought he'd let us down.

15 minutes ago, alexscottislegend said:

To be fair, I felt exactly the same way as they do now when Souness left; I thought he'd let us down.

I think the big difference now is the internet. It's amplifying the effect, plus they're all nutters to start with, so their reaction is a lot more pronounced than ours was back then.

16 minutes ago, MacK1950 said:

The jokes are coming now Tierney could join Arsenal for £25million:roflmao2:

Don't give them ideas. If puish comes to shove, Brendan "rapes" his soon-to-be old club next summer, handing them over the top EPL millions for their Eduardos and Christies and whatnot.