[FT] Hibernian 1 - 1 Rangers (Candeias 43)

I am not sure how Ryan Kent got man of the match tbh. Kamara for me by a country mile. After Gray(Grey?) got his yellow card (that should have been purple) nobody tried to run at him again. Another game you were just waiting for them to score you could see it coming from a mile off.

The triangular passing can look good but unless we do more with the possession in the last third it will count for little.

Bottomline is that we still miss the creative link between middle to front and it often becomes very apparent in games against top six sides.

As it stands, we need someone (usually Morelos, sometimes Tav/Kent) to play out of their skin and make things happen. That doesn't always happen and hence our results are inconsistent. 

We don't get beat much but we do draw a lot of games against sides we should be beating on balance of play.

However, balance of play without end product won't get us anywhere.

Our squad is what it is and I wouldn't expect much to change in what is left of this season.

However, we are capable of the odd 'almost perfect performance' and this is what we need to bring to the table in the Scottish Cup.

If legally you can't really presume too much regards the person arrested prior to proceedings, then the description 'football fan' is stretching it.

A XX year old man was arrested would have been better at this stage.

The report could provide the detail of what part of the ground he came from. 

14 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

In this day and age it’s a free kick but I can’t get very upset about this because it should have been irrelevant. Also the ref was actually quite consistent in not giving these kind of fouls when the player goes down easily. 

2 minutes ago, DMAA said:

In this day and age it’s a free kick but I can’t get very upset about this because it should have been irrelevant. Also the ref was actually quite consistent in not giving these kind of fouls when the player goes down easily. 

Hibs got away with murder, however Scott Arfield is more to blame for me. Why the hell is he laying off the ball when he’s facing the goal ? from 8 yards out, to a player on the edge of the box, at the end of the 1st half? Because, like Ryan Kent, he gets into all the right positions but just can’t finish. These 2 need replaced ASAP

We are very close to having a cracking team. SG is taking us forward, very frustrating the amount of draws we have had this season, but we are getting there. Nobody believed we would win the title this season but we are getting closer.