The Spring & Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

Also just had a look at a Villa forum and they seem to think £10 million for Kent is agreeable.

Was watching Rangers earlier in the season, and Kent stood out for me, good pace, and good passing, £10m is a no brainer for me.

I like the idea of signing up RyanKent quickly. 

Kent for £10m? Sounds super

Hope the RyanKent rumours are true. Genuinley quick skilful winger, young and at ten million, cheap as chips in today's market

Four Lads Had a Dream @4ladshadadream
Folgen@4ladshadadream folgen
Mehr

Rangers are saying links to Downing, Brophy & Naismith are rubbish fwiw

As in 5 mins ago

Talks ongoing with Oldham is only thing that is true in media today & no agreement yet

Take from that what you want folks, but should save everyone asking me as I have no info on it ??

Might come as a surprise to him, but Setvie_4lads has now become an official source for MSM publications!

Rangers 'not interested' in Steven Naismith or Eamonn Brophy

Rangers are not pursuing deals for strike duo Steven Naismith and Eamonn Brophy while reports linking the Light Blues with recently released former England international Stewart Downing are also wide of the mark, according to a club insider.

Gers fan page Four Lads Had a Dream appears to be well-connected with comings-and-goings at Ibrox, and a message posted on the group's Twitter account last night read: "Rangers are saying links to Downing, Brophy and Naismith are rubbish, for what it's worth.

"As in, five minutes ago. Talks ongoing with Oldham [over defender George Edmundson] is the only thing that is true in the media today and no agreement yet.

"Take from that what you want folks, but should save everyone asking me as I have no info on it."

Reports suggested Rangers had rekindled their interest in 34-year-old Downing, who left Middlesbrough at the end of the season after two goals and one assist in 40 matches.

Hearts are understood to have all but agreed a permanent deal for Naismith, who has spent the last 18 months on loan at Tynecastle, while Kilmarnock forward Brophy - named yesterday in Steve Clarke's first Scotland squad - is under contract at Rugby Park until May 2021.

Scotsman

Craig once said that one can call a spade a spade if it is one. So with regard to the above, it would be Mostly Scum Minded.

Meanwhile, cwoodloyal over on FF said this today:

Been told Ojo and Edmunson are done deals.And But until I see them paraded at Ibrox then I will stay cautious.

22 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

Difficult to say if Kent is EPL level. Is John McGinn? Though I too would question the £10 million. But in the monopoly money world of the EPL who knows.

McGinn probably is yeh. He’s excelled in a far stronger league. And look at Hibs’ collapse without him. 

Saw the 2nd half of the EL final today and there was some good football on display. We're not an astronomical unit away from that, but sure some distance.

NB: Was a bit annoyed by a class act like Giroud working himself into a penalty decision ... as if he needed that.