signing rumours

Guest stuarty66

Buffel is today being linked with a move to the EPL with Bolton.

Cuellar deal believed to have been struck and will be confirmed next week.

Da Beasley deal to be done shortly.

Still hopeful of landing McCulloch.

Brellier agent says we're in talks.

Nothing on Naismith.

I like Brellier. Impressed me at Hearts and I don't understand why they messed him about. Where did you hear all this? Paper talk?

the star and currently 5 live

:thup:

The star, lol. Could be pish. Notice the ET have picked up this story now, with quotes from the agent. However have they just taken the story from a "lesser" source such as the star? :confused:

Reputed comments posted by Naismith's dad on a killie site. Doubt the authenticity myself. Calling his son Naisy? :confused:

I have always tried to be honest on this forum and tried to keep fans updated considering the amount of rubbish that has appeared both in the press and on this forum.

I did not help the situation when after a few San Miguels on holiday i posted two posts which were made in good faith however left them without much explanation after being frustrated at what was being said. With regards to Bristol city Steven has made it clear that his preference would not be to go to England at present, in reply to the posts why did he go down to Arsenal then, he was asked to go for a few days training only, plus circumstancies change his long term girl friend has started uni on a five year course, he has moved into his flat and is settled, dont laugh but he also bought a dog which he is fond of and relies on family to look after it etc, plus many other reasons which i dont think i should have to explain on here. He also shared a room with Shaun Maloney when away with Scotland who has told him how hard it has been to settle down there, this has just reinforced his views. He is within his rights to decide where he will go just as Killie have a right to say he aint going nowhere or he will only go if the club receive x amount.

On the Celtic situation as previously posted on here they have seven forwards at present and he has stated that he wants to play, think he would need some reassurance that this would be the case before considering them.

The other old firm team will have to make the club a proper and substantial offer if he is to consider moving to them.

Naisy has not put in a transfer request therefore he will move only if the club receive an offer they cant refuse and they want to accept it, if it happens it will be because Killie have accepted a bid and the player receives an offer he cant refuse. I also have to comment on posts which suggest that he has a lack of ambition wanting to go to the old firm there is not a player in this country that would not view a move to any of them as as anything but a step up and i am sure that very few would turn down a move to any of them if it was offered. I am aware that this is not what fans want to hear however this is the truth.

I have thought long and hard about wether i should consider posting on here as i have realised that no matter what happens someone will not like what is being said.

I have received many positive comments and praise on how sensible Steven is and how that some of this must be down to his upbringing etc then read items about the wrong advice he is now receiving from his family. Ultimately Steven will decide not his family.

On a lighter note his tattoos are the numbers 20 10 and 14 which are the numbers of his initials s =20 j=10 n=14 and where they are in the alphabet.

He has also been invited to the Queens garden party in July and i dont want any posts suggesting that this is because he has been linked to Rangers.

He has not had any word from Killie re any bids and he assumes mutch of what is being written is paper talk designed to sell newspapers.

The family appreciate the support of the majority of fans and understand that they have the interests of the club at heart, however they must also realise the stress we are under from all angles.

I hope that this post is helpfull and does not add to the problem.

Oh one other point to clarify things i am originally from Glasgow and was a Rangers supporter, Naisy as a kid followed his dad and supported Rangers, he confirmed this in one of last seasons programmes, however he signed an s form with Killie at 13 and then became a ball boy and he became a Killie fan. He was at the cup final in 1997 supporting Killie. I have to be honest and say that i found it difficult with divided loyalties when Naisy first got in the first team and played against Rangers however i am now a proud Killie fan who was delighted when he scored the last minute equaliser against the gers and also was delighted and celebrated when he scored the winner at ibrox.

Again i am waiting for the flack for discosing this.

Former Fulham star Claus Jensen could be set for a move back to his native Denmark.

Jensen is looking for a new club after being released by Fulham at the end of last season.

The 30-year-old is weighing up his options as he is available on a free transfer.

Danish side Lyngby are believed to be keen on signing Jensen and the player's agent Karsten Aabrink admitted the playmaker would consider a move back home.

"There are no doubts that if he chooses to play in Denmark, it will be Lyngby," Aabrink told Ekstra Bladet.

"That is the club in his heart.

"He is still very attractive. There are several clubs in Europe who are interested."

Not heard any rumours linking him with us but i always thought he was a tidy player,available on a free

I said this last season. He is a decent player in the EPL and the sort of solid midfielder we needed at the time.

I have been told this morning from one of Murray's inner circle of 'looked after' Rangers fans that we are preparing to make a bid for 27 year old Diogo Rincon of Dynamo Kiev, Rincon, a Brazilian, is noted as a striker and can also play behind the front two. I believe he scored against Real Madrid last year in the CL although I hear he has had some injury problems within the last season.

I cannot name my source, as you would expect, but the auld yin & his pals made the closed-door game in the San Siro v.Inter travelling with the players and staff on the official flight at Murray's bequest.

Stolen (like so much else) from another forum.

I'll never believe another trasnfer story posted on a certain other forum ever again.

After the Brown debacle?

I agree mate.

Just posted it for people to see.

It's upto the individual to decide what they beleive or not.