signing rumours

Guest stuarty66

Guest stuarty66
We are putting a bid of �£1m for Steve Naismith and apparently it is going to get accepted, here's hoping
hope so mate.heard he unwashed were also putting a bid in.surprise surprise

i'm expected to put pen to paper today on a lucrative 10 year contract which will see me earn £50,000 a week. Unfortunately I am injured at the moment due to sciatica, but i breezed the medical and will sign on the dotted line once I step of SDM private jet. Just waiting clearance to land at Glasgow airport. Expect me to be paraded at Ibrox just after midnight.

i'm expected to put pen to paper today on a lucrative 10 year contract which will see me earn £50,000 a week. Unfortunately I am injured at the moment due to sciatica, but i breezed the medical and will sign on the dotted line once I step of SDM private jet. Just waiting clearance to land at Glasgow airport. Expect me to be paraded at Ibrox just after midnight.

Well I finish work @ 07:00 and I haven't heard nothing Leppard........ what has happened, power cut in Glesga?

English newspaper the Daily Mail on Sunday claim that Robbie Fowler is in talks with Rangers over a £20,000 per week move to Rangers.

The man known by Liverpool fans as 'God' has left the club for a second time after his contract was not renewed and there is a number of clubs interested in signing the veteran, with Rangers the front runners.

Rangers have already signed Jean Claude Darchville and Alan Gow, and have Kris Boyd and Nacho Novo at the club, but Walter Smith is keen to add another option up front and is keen to bring the Liverpool legend, and big Rangers fan Robbie Fowler to the club.

Portsmouth are also keen on signing the veteran and could be willing to shell out more than £20,000 per week to keep him in the Premiership. It remains to be seen though whether money is the most important thing to Fowler at this stage of his career

Old news I know, But I'd still be delighted if we got him.....

I'm not sure if i want him, class player in his day,but is he still capable of producing goals?????,and that's a lot of money to gamble IMO, a pay per play deal would be ok although that's not going to happen

Same here but not for 20k a week. If he was fit then he would score for fun (if he gets service) but if he is injured its too much. It should be a pay as you play deal or a 12k a week with 4k a goal.