signing rumours

Guest stuarty66

I�ve heard from a very reliable source that rangers will sign no fewer than 7 players during the summer transfer window, Paul Konchesky, Pascal Feindouno, Alan Smith, Lee McCulloch, Robbie Fowler and Steven Whittaker all look set to join the Ibrox elite while Andy Webster�s Loan move is to be set made permanent.

E. Walker - Hamilton

Hearts are about to announce 3 signings. One of them is definetly Chris Burke of Rangers for a fee of 625K. Hearts also had a bid of �£1.3 million for Stevie Naismith turned down by Kilmarnock who are holding out for �£2 million. The two other signings in the latter stages of completion are are Barry Robson of Dundee United and Steven Fletcher from Hibs.

Daniel Foley - Edinburgh

More rumours to mull over :confused:

I�ve heard from a very reliable source that rangers will sign no fewer than 7 players during the summer transfer window, Paul Konchesky, Pascal Feindouno, Alan Smith, Lee McCulloch, Robbie Fowler and Steven Whittaker all look set to join the Ibrox elite while Andy Webster�s Loan move is to be set made permanent.

:

I'll be a very happy man if thats our signings along with Buffel staying.

That's some set of rumours to mull over!

I'd be a very happy man too if we got that lot in, but I just can't see it unfortunately. Especially Alan Smith and Robbie Fowler.

A guy on FF who has been reliable in the past has said that Naismith is definitely a Bluenose and that a fee should be sorted soon as he wants it done before he goes on his holly-bobs.

That website is terrible, just had a quick look and we are going to spend 9 million on Smith. Love it

Yep, ANY rumour on there has to be taken with a pinch of salt !