signing rumours

Guest stuarty66

Old news I know, But I'd still be delighted if we got him.....

Same here. If he's still hungry for the game, then he could score for fun. So long as we don't go sill yon the wages, I can't believe some people wouldn't want him to play for us.

Same here. If he's still hungry for the game, then he could score for fun. So long as we don't go sill yon the wages, I can't believe some people wouldn't want him to play for us.

Don't think it's a case of nobody wanting him to play for us,it's more like CAN HE PLAY FOR US ?, i mean does he have it in him to do a job and at what cost ?,could be an expensive flop!!!!

Class is permanent and let's face it, he's much better than any striker we have. There's absolutely no need for it to be an expensive signing and he's a lot less risky than many others we've signed recently.

Still can't see it happening, but we could do a lot worse.

I really hope we get a box-to-box attacking midfielder, a decent winger (or two) and someone with a bit of skill to play up front alongside a poacher like Boyd.

Don't ask for much, do I?!

I hope we don't go anywhere near Fowler and Demarcus Beasley makes me cringe as well. If these are the signings we are going for then i feel another heavy season coming on.

Beasley couldn't cut it in Holland where you get time on the ball, what chance has he got with a size ten stuck up his arse.

Im blind cos always rated him so highly but if there's a chance I think he would be worth the chance

Always as in ten years ago Jon. Fowler has hardly kicked a ball in anger in three years. We need speed up front not another cart-horse.

It will be a bit like looking in to the coffin at a cremation, i don't do it, i prefer to remember the people as a living person and not a corpse.

Well I finish work @ 07:00 and I haven't heard nothing Leppard........ what has happened, power cut in Glesga?

SDM's private jet developed a fault and ended up being diverted to Lerwick. Currently rowing his private canoe towards Glasgow. Amazingly enough it has built in computer but feck all else.

Malky

Feindouno is an appealing one.

But Im with Jon on the Fowler one, if he came to Ibrox with the right attitude and had a bit of hunger then we would have one class finisher upfront. Robbie can score from anywhere in the final 3rd. Remember that goal a few years back in the league cup final against Birmingham!!! - Class.

With the right attacking service (Feindouno, Darcheville, Ferguson, Buffel and a new winger) Fowler would bang the goals in.