signing rumours

Guest stuarty66

Former Fulham star Claus Jensen could be set for a move back to his native Denmark.

Jensen is looking for a new club after being released by Fulham at the end of last season.

The 30-year-old is weighing up his options as he is available on a free transfer.

Danish side Lyngby are believed to be keen on signing Jensen and the player's agent Karsten Aabrink admitted the playmaker would consider a move back home.

"There are no doubts that if he chooses to play in Denmark, it will be Lyngby," Aabrink told Ekstra Bladet.

"That is the club in his heart.

"He is still very attractive. There are several clubs in Europe who are interested."

Not heard any rumours linking him with us but i always thought he was a tidy player,available on a free

Buffel is today being linked with a move to the EPL with Bolton.

Cuellar deal believed to have been struck and will be confirmed next week.

Da Beasley deal to be done shortly.

Still hopeful of landing McCulloch.

Brellier agent says we're in talks.

Nothing on Naismith.

Buffel is today being linked with a move to the EPL with Bolton.

Cuellar deal believed to have been struck and will be confirmed next week.

Da Beasley deal to be done shortly.

Still hopeful of landing McCulloch.

Brellier agent says we're in talks.

Nothing on Naismith.

Brellier? Why? We don't need another defensive midfielder

I said Brellier a while ago. We need cover in centre mid. If Fergie, Brahim or Thompson get injured there's no-one to come in.

If those 3 players get injured at the same time then that's incredibly bad luck. If Brellier did sign what's to say he won't get injured at the same time as the other 3? How many midfield players is seen as enough?

I think we need at least two players for every position. Therefore we need four central midfielders minimum.

To me the question is not whether we should buy one, it's should we buy Brellier...?

I dont mind us getting Brellier in as long as he is just covering injuries, maybe him and one of our under 19/21's to cover the 3 first team players. It looks like this summer will be no different to last in terms of where we are bringing in players from. An already stronger Celtic team have strengthened again and we havent been linked with anyone of real quality. If Naismith turns out to be out big money move this summer, i'll be very disappointed