SPFL Premiership Fixtures 2019/20: Killie v Rangers opening game

• Frankie changed the title to SPFL Premiership Fixtures 2019/20: Killie v Rangers opening game
13 hours ago, 26th of foot said:

I believe the SPFL Fixtures are published tomorrow? The objectively random selection of the SPFL computer will spew out reams of green lined paper and punch cards. Interpretation informs all supporters of the progressive sequence of fixtures. A weekend fixture can be any of the three days and nights, from Friday evening to late Sunday afternoon. The midweek equivalent can be either Wednesday or Tuesday. If we match last season's success in the Europa Cup, Thursday evenings are tied up until the New Year; this has a knock on effect, league fixtures happening on a Sunday.

Thus, a bit of fun over the next fifteen/sixteen hours, what are the predictions of Gersnetter posters reference Rangers first five fixtures. Remember, the SPFL computer is completely random? Oh, and the SPFL wants all Scottish clubs to progress as far as they possibly can in Europe. Apparently, it helps the co-efficient.

I predict Rangers first five will be :

1. Killie (away).

2. Hibs(home)

3. Ross County(away)

4. St Johnstone(away)

5. Sellik(home).   

26th and his Crystal Baws 

Very good, they got a bit misty 3 weeks in but then Michael Fish didn't know what was happening the same night.

:clap:

1 minute ago, Whosthedado said:

I remember looking and probably said on here 15 out of 15 should be the target for first 5. Looks decent on paper

Killie and Hibs cost us a huge amount of points last season.

We must right that wrong in August.

1 minute ago, Frankie said:

A tough start which may well define our chances of league success next season.

IMO if we really want to challenge, we have to win the first three going into the OF match.

We can't let the same old pattern of falling behind them straight away.

We need to edge ahead and exert pressure on them and their manager.

5 minutes ago, Frankie said:

A tough start which may well define our chances of league success next season.

It's pretty easy compared to last season. The away fixtures this time are Kilmarnock, St Mirren & St Johnstone instead of Aberdeen, Celtic & Motherwell.

A good starts set the tone and is very importantly psychologically. You want our own players to be top of the league from day one and believe they are the best, and you want opposition players to believe the same and fear us. I think we have a good chance of getting off to a flyer with those fixtures.

2 minutes ago, buster. said:

26th and his Crystal Baws 

Very good, they got a bit misty 3 weeks in but then Michael Fish didn't know what was happening the same night.

:clap:

Remember, the SPFL computer makes a RANDOM selection.

John F Nash, the mathematician played by Russell Crowe in the film, 'a Beautiful Mind' made his name by producing equations for supposed random acts. I think he would suss the SPFL random computer in five minutes.  

8 minutes ago, 26th of foot said:

Remember, the SPFL computer makes a RANDOM selection.

John F Nash, the mathematician played by Russell Crowe in the film, 'a Beautiful Mind' made his name by producing equations for supposed random acts. I think he would suss the SPFL random computer in five minutes.  

A film set in 2019 would have Compo hacking into the software that controls the random spew. His bid to boost his biscuit fund by selling the info to a Scottish media outlet being met by desperate efforts from dark establishment power..............

Edited by buster.