SPFL Premiership Fixtures 2019/20: Killie v Rangers opening game

Ross County away on a Wednesday night in late October. How convenient!

Aberdeen away on a Wednesday night in early December. How convenient!

I assume the Ross County game away on Saturday 7 March will coincide with the Scottish Cup QF and will have to be moved to midweek? How convenient!

12 hours ago, Tannochsidebear said:

Ross County away on a Wednesday night in late October. How convenient!

Aberdeen away on a Wednesday night in early December. How convenient!

I assume the Ross County game away on Saturday 7 March will coincide with the Scottish Cup QF and will have to be moved to midweek? How convenient!

I just looked at that and Aberdeen are away to Hamilton at the same time where as the rest of the fixtures are travel friendly. Surely we should have been playing Hamilton and Ross C v Aberdeen that night.

23 hours ago, MacK1950 said:

My concern is the first game is on that atrocious surface a win and injury free would be a great start as far as I am concerned.

Yes, strange how we got that surface first game of the season....I don’t think anyone would mind if we thought all this was random? The point is we highly suspect it’s not!

We have had Killie regularly as first opponents. Lets not look for snakes around every corner. We have won the league easily while drawing with them in the first game of the season.

51 minutes ago, pete said:

We have had Killie regularly as first opponents. Lets not look for snakes around every corner. We have won the league easily while drawing with them in the first game of the season.

Agreed. If we’re worried about who we play first we’ve obviously little confidence in our chances. 

So timmy gets 2 piss easy  games before they play us and we get our 2 toughest opponents from last season, all random though, still we’re gonna do both Killie and Hibs.

Edited by scotjo