Go To bbc Scotland, Scottish Football ...

Never thought I’d say that. Nonetheless, do it and vote Rangers’ new strip top of the SPFL fashion league.

What was I doing there, you may ask? Bill had posted about celtic paying millions for a defender but didn’t name him. Curiosity got the better of me.

Two things about the strip. It’s miles better than anyone else’s. Aberdeen’s away is desperate. Hearts are usually well attired but not this season

Furthermore, I saw a young lad wearing one in an Asda car park this am. Much better in reality than on a wee screen.

Vote quickly. Vote often if you can.

12 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

Never thought I’d say that. Nonetheless, do it and vote Rangers’ new strip top of the SPFL fashion league.

What was I doing there, you may ask? Bill had posted about celtic paying millions for a defender but didn’t name him. Curiosity got the better of me.

Two things about the strip. It’s miles better than anyone else’s. Aberdeen’s away is desperate. Hearts are usually well attired but not this season

Furthermore, I saw a young lad wearing one in an Asda car park this am. Much better in reality than on a wee screen.

Vote quickly. Vote often if you can.

Thus speaketh the man who complains about women commentators and pundits in football, cricket, etc 

Any tips on how to accessories the new garb?

As someone widely recognised for my sartorial elegance I feel I'm qualified to comment on this. 

Rangers - sponsors logo too big, not convinced by the breast plate/sleeves stitching, still though it's blue with an okay collar so right away it's better than every other strip. 

Aberdeen - the Adidas stripes down the shirt is reminiscent of an old 80s strip, so points on for retro appeal, but criss/cross collar is shocking and the away strip looks like a dodgy own-brand tea cake wrapper. 

Motherwell - artificially improved by the lack of a sponsor logo it'll resemble dug's dinner whenever Lanarkshire's 3rd biggest bookie is resplendent across it. Too many hoops, just stop at the one, it's not hard. Away strip is better. 

Celtic - each season I'm amazed that they can take the most hideous design ever put onto a strip, namely green hoops, and somehow, remarkably, they manage to make it worse each season. What happened to the sleeves? What is that collar? I long ago realised that there is some sort of inside joke in the shirt design fraternity where they see how far they can take that strip before people stop buying it. It's astonishing to think that their away strip will almost certainly out do it in terms of mouth opening awfulness too. 

Hearts - simple v-collar, always a good call, and a cool shirt sponsor. It's hard to fault this seasons Hearts' strip, but that won't stop me. It's maroon, again so that's a problem and the Aztec cave painting highlights in the shirt make no sense. Maybe they'll have a blue away strip. 

Hibs - best you can say is it's traditional. They've taken the simple white v-collar and fucked it up by messing about with the back. Just leave it alone you knobs. Is that their sponsor, are they really sponsoring themselves? Kinda sad. 

Ross County - a masterclass in how to take the finest ingredients, a navy top with red highlighting, and fuck it up. What the fuck is that monstrosity?? Hoops!! I know drug abuse and loneliness and afflict many people in the Highlands but that's no excuse. Tow this into the Cromarty Firth and sink it. 

St Mirren - no, just fucken no. What the fuck is that?? Black and white stripes is not hard, what are you doing here and what is that collar and your away strip is cerise. Just stop. Did that Irish manager design them, is that why they sacked him?? Hideous. 

St Johnstone - FUCK SAKE! NO!! STOP PUTTING FUCKING HOOPS ON SOLID STRIPS AND WHATS THAT BIT OF WHITE UNDER THE ARMS ABOUT?? WANKERS. BINN, FUCKING MOST APPROPRIATE SPONSOR SO FAR. 

If Kilmarnock, Hamilton and Livingston aren't even on that list Lord knows what miscarriages of design they've cooked up. 

28 minutes ago, cooponthewing said:

We should all buy the hearts top just for the “Save The Children” sponsorship! :ph34r:

I said something similar to the Hearts fans at my work.  :D