Go To bbc Scotland, Scottish Football ...

I looked at all the strips and voted for the Rangers one because ... well it’s Rangers. Other than that it would be impossible to be less interested what they look like. Because they’re football strips ffs.

1 hour ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

The Rangers strip is honking. Too shiney and too much red on it. Looks cheap and very, very nasty. It's 2019 not 1989

7 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

It's too shiny and the collar doesn't look right.

The Hearts shirt is far better.

giphy.gif

Batman has worn pants over his leggings (Adam West) and had nipples on his suit (George Clooney), so I'll refrain from taking fashion advice from him.

:D

We had the best season during my life with one of our worst ever home shirts (92/93).

Edited by Gonzo79

17 hours ago, pete said:

WTF were St. Mirren thinking about?:eek2:

Must be an age thing mate, I thought St Mirren got the only pass marks on both kits.

Dont like the Gers kit - perhaps might look better when really revealed? They still dont make kits near the 90s level. we had 3 amazing home kits in the 90s.

36 minutes ago, Gribz said:

Must be an age thing mate, I thought St Mirren got the only pass marks on both kits.

Dont like the Gers kit - perhaps might look better when really revealed? They still dont make kits near the 90s level. we had 3 amazing home kits in the 90s.

All they need is a green hat with a feather in it and they can have a Yodel-oh-ee-dee-ay-dee huddle at the beginning. As for pink strips. No thanks.

47 minutes ago, Gribz said:

Dont like the Gers kit - perhaps might look better when really revealed? 

It's been available to buy in the shops for a few weeks.  How much more 'revealed' can it get?