[FT] FC Midtjylland 2 - 4 Rangers (Morelos 43; Aribo 52; Katic 56; Arfield 70)

5 minutes ago, Franc Ergs said:

They simply don't know what to do with Morelos.

The only thing they can do before the next leg is borrow the 50m it will take to buy him.  On this form Alfie is just unplayable.

• Frankie changed the title to [FT] FC Midtjylland 2 - 4 Rangers (Morelos 43; Aribo 52; Katic 56; Arfield 70)
2 minutes ago, Gaffer said:

Don't know how you guys feel, but I think this has been a brilliant game of football.

I think it's a brilliant result for us. No way Midtjylland are scoring 3 with no reply at Ibrox. We will score at least another couple in the home game. Although it's never over till it's over I think we have done enough to seal this.

I'm annoyed at those two sloppy goals we conceded, but I cant be too frustrated at what was a marvellous performance all in.

Terrific result.

We were up for the fight too, when it started to boil over.

25 minutes ago, Gaffer said:

So glad he kept Arfield on ?

Morelos is brilliant here.  His assists and goal make him the man of the match without doubt.

I was thinking the same; he looked shattered.

An incredible, open game of football and delighted we were so clinical with our chances.

Only disappointment is losing cheap goals and a few silly yellow cards but the officials were an absolute joke and let that game turn dirty by being so lenient.

A great evening though and we can go to Ibrox on Sunday with lots of confidence.