Had a few tims in work mention the Scotland fans doing the bouncy last night, cant say i noticed it myself tho.

Anyway, my response was "whats wrong with the bouncy" and then they start going on about it symbolising jumping on the head of some catholic boy. Why do they always have to find a bad angle in everything we do?

Do they honestly belive that we do the bouncy for this reason or are they just taking the piss?

I'll just add you missed out McFadden there SA.

But a win is a win and il take that result all day long despite the performance.

The way we have to look at it is it was a awkward place to play and at the end of a long season.

I didnt see the game but reading SA's post the side maybe needs a few changes for the next match when everyone is fit.

Fergie will miss the next match but Quashie, Brown, McCulloch and McFadden will all return and Thomson may even get into the squad.

At the back Pressley and Anderson should be fit.

Im am just pleading we beat Lithuania at Hampden in Sept. If we win that then we are close as France play in Italy on that day. I suppose we want the French to win as id rather fancy our chances beating Italy at Hampden than the French in Paris.

Do you mean the midfield I posted up for the Lithuania game? If so I'd rather have McFadden as one of the forwards as I think McCulloch would help dominate the mdifield more with a more natural midfield player. McFadden wont help with the defensive aspects of the game.

Do you mean the midfield I posted up for the Lithuania game? If so I'd rather have McFadden as one of the forwards as I think McCulloch would help dominate the mdifield more with a more natural midfield player. McFadden wont help with the defensive aspects of the game.

Just in the bit where you said the casualites will be back, maybe i read your post wrong as you were referring to midfielders.

Against the French away id probably have this:

____________Gordon_____________

Hutton___Weir___Webster____Naysmith

____Fletcher__Ferguson__Quashie____

_Brown_________________McCulloch/McFadden

____________O Connor______________

Just in the bit where you said the casualites will be back, maybe i read your post wrong as you were referring to midfielders.

Good team for that game assuming all are fit and on their top form. Don't think I'd make a single change.

I'd pick McFadden over McCulloch all the time.

Would love France to beat Italy away and get Ujraine to take points of Italy as well.

It's all ifs and buts this now, hopefully this time next year we will be building up to our first major competition in 10years

Had a few tims in work mention the Scotland fans doing the bouncy last night, cant say i noticed it myself tho.

Anyway, my response was "whats wrong with the bouncy" and then they start going on about it symbolising jumping on the head of some catholic boy. Why do they always have to find a bad angle in everything we do?

Do they honestly belive that we do the bouncy for this reason or are they just taking the piss?

Heard it being sung on the tele so i guess they were doing it.

I'd pick McFadden over McCulloch all the time.

In an attacking sense yes but away to France McCulloch would give us more steel and McFadden could sneak something on the break. So its a tough one.

Is it just me or did Boyd look clumsy compaired to O'Connor ?

The game seemed to pass him by and that terrible swipe-volley that went wide summed up a very, very average game against minnows !!

Good team for that game assuming all are fit and on their top form. Don't think I'd make a single change.

Cracking team!

Bring on the England!!!!!!!!!

Id be confident as fook playing them with that team