No links, but have heard that Lazio *may* make an offer for Alan Hutton. I have been one of Huttons critics, but IMO this would be a great move for the lad - a chance to play in one of Europe's top leagues and experience a different culture (drink and food wise) - this could be the making of the lad.

It's hardly like there is anything 'exciting' and 'promising' happening down Ibrox way that would / could convince him to stay at Rangers. Hutton has improved vastly over the last 6-8 months and it appears clubs are starting to express an interest in him

Cammy F

Well there's no doubt it would be a great move for Hutton, but i hope he stays @ Ibrox for a couple of more seasons, purely on a selfish note of course, we are not able to buy any good players so i would like to think we can keep hold of the good young players we have

Great complement for Hutton and I hope its true and he tells them thanks but no thanks.

He has came on leaps and bounds. If he plays to the same standard from now on then we have a new Davie Robertson except on the right.

Very much doubt this. Why would Lazio want a Scottish international?

IF true then he should jump at the chance. As Cammy says, there's nothing major happening down Govan to encourage him to stay.

Offer of 720k or so it says according to the sun.

If true delighted he's knocked them back. Also think it's a cheeky price and shows how much other countries de-value our players

If Huttons form continues on the path that it has been going of late over the next couple of years he will be be worth serious money. I see him him as a scotland regular and fully expect him to make the right back position his own. but why the hell would we want to sell such a player. Surely we should be trying to hold on to players of such calibre.

Apparantly Lazio enquired but the agent said he was going no where. Glad to hear that as he has been brought up in our youth system and made the right back position his own. Why would you want to leave when you are playing regulary for one of the biggest teams in the world. The last 6 months there has been alot of improvement , so saying nothing is happening in Govan is wrong.

what exactly is happening in Rome with Lazio over the years. They use to be probably the best Italian team, look at them now.