[FT] Rangers 3 - 0 Hearts (Helander 45+1; Morelos 47, 63)

I can remember the day when we had to overcome players of the calibre of McKay,  Young or Cumming to beat the Hearts but let's face it anything less than a win will be a shock if we dont beat them on Sunday. 

3 minutes ago, compo said:

I can remember the day when we had to overcome players of the calibre of McKay,  Young or Cumming to beat the Hearts but let's face it anything less than a win will be a shock if we dont beat them on Sunday. 

Cumming, Young and McKay would have been one hell of a midfield three though they never played as such.  

5 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

Cumming, Young and McKay would have been one hell of a midfield three though they never played as such.  

Here's a laugh: Dave McKay lining up against Broonaldo.

Only one winner, there. 

All things being equal it should be a straightforward win. Obviously anything can happen in a one off game and underdogs can pull off a shock result but in this instance Rangers only need to play at an average level of their capabilities to win it comfortably.

I feel Hearts are better than their league position suggests but at the end of the day at best they're no better than the sheep and we know what happened when they last came to Glasgow. One thing that concerns me is that Hearts will undoubtedly try to turn it into a kicking match and Uche will be all elbows.

It's up to the referee to make it clear early on that's not going to be tolerated in what's supposed to be a footballing showpiece not a kung fu exhibition. If football is allowed to break out Rangers will win at a canter.