[FT] Rangers 5 - 0 Hearts (Morelos 11; Kent 37; Berra o.g. 64; Stewart 80, 85)

9 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

The difference between even last season is staggering. The past few seasons we were struggling to string together wins.

Last season was better producing a comfortable second place finish at the end but there was still always that nagging feeling that a stinker was on the cards before almost every game.

But this season we fully expect results like the one we just witnessed.

String together wins before Gerard came we couldn't string two passes together 

4 minutes ago, compo said:

String together wins before Gerard came we couldn't string two passes together 

Wasn't so long ago we were all commiserating over the inability to get three wins in a row. Today makes 5 consecutive league wins since the blip at Tynecastle.

1 hour ago, Rousseau said:

[HT] 2-0. 

The gameplan is working very well, but I do feel we've not really got out of 1st gear--we've not had to, to be fair. 

Their front two are dangerous. 

Very rarely do I disagree with you Rousseau but their front two were gash. They weren’t a threat at all.  McGregor had one of the easiest days in his season 

1 minute ago, craig said:

Very rarely do I disagree with you Rousseau but their front two were gash. They weren’t a threat at all.  McGregor had one of the easiest days in his season 

Ultimately, yes, you're correct. 

It was more of the 'potential of the threat' in the end. 

I think their front two operate like the classic Souness hammer throwers. The biggest part of their game is the amount of fouling they do and predominately get away with. If Uche wasn't a 6ft 3in Goliath he wouldn't be playing at this level at all. That's all he is. A hulk.