9 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

Davis out ?

Where you hearing that Del?.

If Davis is out, thanks to Cosgrove the sheep, he is a huge loss, then I would guess the midfield 3 Jack, Kamara & Aribo?

Edited by ian1964

Over on FF ... and some say it has been that way since Thursday.

I for one would throw in Stewart on the right. He can likewise became a creative AM.

Attitude wise, he sure needs no motivation for this one ....

What I do hope is that if things don`t work, we change it quickly ... not just 10 mins before time.

16 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

Where you hearing that Del?.

If Davis is out, thanks to Cosgrove the sheep, he is a huge loss, then I would guess the midfield 3 Jack, Kamara & Aribo?

Contacts ?

Think Aribo may be playing further forward with Arfield in midfield but guess they can alternate. 

2 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

Contacts ?

Think Aribo may be playing further forward with Arfield in midfield but guess they can alternate. 

That’s how they’ve been playing of late anyway.

Davis is a massive blow though

23 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

Davis out ?

That's got to give 'them' a lift. Our players will have known for a few days but Celtic will have assumed Davis was starting, they know he's integral to how we play. Davis has played in cup finals, and won them, he knows what's needed, there's no disguising this is a blow. Time for someone else to stand up and make their mark.