[FT] Rangers 1- 1 Young Boys (Morelos 30)

16 minutes ago, compo said:

Out of this lot it would be great to draw the gunners,  benfica and Sevilla nice easy places to get to , mon the gers .

Wondering if Gerrard might have a preference for Man Utd. Can't beat a battle of Britain and i'm sure he would love to do a job on them. Easiest option for us to watch beforehand as well.

Just in from game what a night ELATION at goal and our play DEFLATION as we went into defensive shell(not our style) PETRIFIED when they scored SQUEAKY BUM waiting for final whistle RELIEF when it blew.

On way to subway subdued as adrenaline wore off.However here's to next round.:rfcbouncy:

2 minutes ago, MacK1950 said:

Just in from game what a night ELATION at goal and our play DEFLATION as we went into defensive shell(not our style) PETRIFIED when they scored SQUEAKY BUM waiting for final whistle RELIEF when it blew.

On way to subway subdued as adrenaline wore off.However here's to next round.:rfcbouncy:

Good strong underpants you need 

Edited by compo

Well lads, there goes another few months off my life!!? I mean, seriously ffs?

Ecstatic and the team left it all out there. Kent looks a bit off though? Not quite himself?

Big Katic is Yaaaaaaaasssss!!! I was also so happy for Alfie, and when he was apologising to all the fans in Broome I was almost greeting for the wee man?? 

On a sour note, the Broomie Rear was an absolute shambles. I think Bearger is up there with me too so will confirm I'm sure. I was in early but a total shambles. I also could get a drink at half time ffs? 

The wee niece want Man U or Arsenal and pleased we all got a result after Sunday. Pity we didn't win the group though?

So proud of them all. Many won’t continue far on this journey but they’ve taken us way beyond anyone’s expectations in Europe and we stand on the cusp of domestic success. I have nothing but optimism for the future of Rangers and it’s a hell of a long time since I could say that. Let’s go. 

33 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

I don't care who we get tbh! it's a fantastic achievement to get there from where we started this season, it's a bonus for me now whoever we get.

BTW, we should have had a penalty when Morelos was clearly brought down in the box.

I was genuinely almost greeting when he was saying sorry to the fans after he scored mate. ? Pull yersel together man?

For 65 minutes we were excellent , then they brought on that giant of a Center forward and our legs started to go , longest 5 mins of my life , well since the last time . So proud of these players .