Hibs 0 - 3 Rangers (Kent 4; Aribo 8; Defoe 53)

2 hours ago, craig said:

How do you know the Bovril was scalding hot ? ???

Various objects landed on the pitch but most alarming of all was the piping-hot drink - which produced a cloud of steam as it hit the Fir Park playing surface.

spacer.png

Edited by JFK-1

6 hours ago, the gunslinger said:

That is a red from cosgrove. Both of them. 

Yes I agree. It was only by chance he didn't hurt Ajer and I would say there was a clear intent to injure. I would be amazed if that's rescinded on appeal. He did injure Davis and he should have walked for that too.

Any referee looking at both these incidents and all of them should be looking at them should be taking note that this guy is showing a clear pattern and he needs to be stopped.

I think we’re being harsh on our football authorities. They clearly want to stop this kind of thuggery and will deal with it in the strongest possible way ... just as soon as they can reasonably blame it on Rangers fans.