Brown not sent off for second yellow

6 minutes ago, PoohBear said:

Dunno if it was Brown but he certainly appeared to book two people whether he meant to or not.  Very poor refereeing.

His explanation is clear and is quite clear if you watch it.   WTF is the point in making a lot of fuss about something that never happened when there are so many incidents this referee missed  or got wrong?

1 hour ago, Briton said:

He did not book Brown.  There's plenty to complain about without making shit up; that will just distract from Clancy's horrendous performance.  

So you are 100% certain that he didn't book Brown at this incident? That didn't add up to what my eyes were telling me. I do take your point re other incidents, but this highlights possible collusion between officials at the match and not just Clancy.

After his performance it seems inexplicable that four officials could have all those errors as a team effort? Clancy explanation for the incident in question was a strange one? Said he showed Katic yellow twice? Mmmmm. 

At the time I thought he had booked two players (one possibly being Brown), but when I watched it again it looks like he shows the yellow card to Katic but then shows it again to Katic to make sure he acknowledged it.