Ryan Christie Cited.

Strike one from the Compliance Officer, Ryan Christie has been cited for his grab at Alfredo's haw-maws. Ryan is facing a two match ban. Considering Christie has been rushed to hospital for emergency groin surgery, is this karma? 

Further, will strike two be citations featuring Kent and Morelos for gestures?

29 minutes ago, 26th of foot said:

Further, will strike two be citations featuring Kent and Morelos for gestures?

I hope our lawyers are all over this, and go after the CO and everyone that's inciting xenophobic and racist hatred; towards both a young Colombian black guy, and a young English talent who are being targeted by those fuelled by hatred and bigotry.

When you consider all the other things that have gone on at games against us, this seems a little bit strange.  For the CO to have done this makes me worried rather than pleased.  We all know she wouldn't voluntarily do this without some other motive.  Some may call that cynical, but most of you know it's true.  Is this her way of reintroducing herself back into the game as a 'neutral' just when Celtic need her?

If she cites Christie for that, why not the barge off the ball on Morelos by Julian (or whatever his name is)?  Has she chosen Christie because he's injured anyway?  Do his injured games count towards his suspension?

One thing is for sure, Celtic now realise that they need more than eleven men on the pitch and a dodgy ref to help them, and she's an excellent weapon to use against us.

36 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

I can see the astonishment levels from folks raised in a club tradition whereby it's perfectly normal to grasp the genitalia of the younger members of the team. Alfredo is not a willing catamite and I hope ra Sellik put forward the defence of conditioning.

1 hour ago, 26th of foot said:

I can see the astonishment levels from folks raised in a club tradition whereby it's perfectly normal to grasp the genitalia of the younger members of the team. Alfredo is not a willing catamite and I hope ra Sellik put forward the defence of conditioning.

I had heard that they had abandoned subjecting new signings to  their historically hallowed mantra:

"Girls are OK, but you can't beat the Real Thing.  Om."

I´d remind the Scottish media that only a month or so back, Christie was sent off at Livingston for violent conduct and booked last week for diving. He´s now grabbing players by the haw maws.

When do we see the appropriate narrative to all Ryan Christie coverage as per we have seen with Alfredo Morelos ?

1 hour ago, Gonzo79 said:

Am I allowed to mention that Ryan Christie looks like a chimpanzee?

A disservice to said animal.

Dunno, maybe Mrs. CO is fed up with that arrogant chap from the East End and  now, as the tide is seemingly turning, takes up her own stance here? Same with the Mark Ralston massacre of Clancy's refereeing? Maybe I'm just cynical, but it would be rather archetypical clan-Scottish to fall in with the probable victors. ?

Edited by der Berliner