Graeme Smith confirmed and Beasely arrives in Glasgow...

I thought Cuellear (sp) would be out the window as i though we had enough cover if we bought Webster

But now Karl has gona i can see us signing him now, what a difference a few hours can make to your opininon

The funny thing about Alan MacGregor is that he doesn't look in a totally inferiour class to Goram et al. Since Walter retruned he also has a good clean sheet and goals against record.

He might not be as good but just how many extra goals are we shipping due him not being able to lace Goram's boots?

I think a goal scoring midfielder and more prolific second striker would ultimately be better for our goal difference than bringing in a 5M 'keeper.

Totally agree. For me its not the first time i've felt we have a vulnerable keeper. Letitzi? He's a damn sight better than him.

Best clean sheet record in the league, including super Boruc. Will do justfine for me. Very good keeper imo, who will improve.

I definitely think AM deserves a chance as our number 1, I think he has improved this year and remember, he is still quite young for a keeper. I think its encouraging that we have a young Scottish keeper in between the sticks.

I can see the other side of the argument too, but I'm not sure how much money we'd have to spend to get a keeper who was significantly better than him. 3M? 5M? We've been spoiled in the past with keepers tbh.

I also didn't realise Smith was 24, I thought he was 19 or thereabouts.

I definitely think AM deserves a chance as our number 1, I think he has improved this year and remember, he is still quite young for a keeper. I think its encouraging that we have a young Scottish keeper in between the sticks.

I can see the other side of the argument too, but I'm not sure how much money we'd have to spend to get a keeper who was significantly better than him. 3M? 5M? We've been spoiled in the past with keepers tbh.

I also didn't realise Smith was 24, I thought he was 19 or thereabouts.

People on FF trying to argue LL performed better for us than AM last season.

Honestly can't fathom this. Even if they are right in LL making less mistakes. He played 8 times for us. McGregor played 41. Definitely think he was more consitent. LL is a nightmare.

Honestly can't fathom this. Even if they are right in LL making less mistakes. He played 8 times for us. McGregor played 41. Definitely think he was more consitent. LL is a nightmare.

Unbelievable the justification they make for that bombscare Letizi !

Letizi made a couple of clangers, but probably no more than McGregor in the early part of the season. His problem was when PLG brought him back in for AM after AM had played well. That then got the crowd on his back and I seem to remember there was some pretty shameful booing of him at Ibrox. I thought that was all PLG's doing to be honest, he made a few very poor decisions during his tenure here.

I think it was also harsh on LL as our central defence was shocking at the start of the season, leaking really weak goals. He's another player who I don't think we ever saw the best of and it was best for all concerned if he moved on. Having said that, I think he conducted himself very professionally.

As for FF, there's some amazing posts on there. People with very, very short memories and guys who'll argue black is white.

AM comes across as the type of guy who will try and improve himself, and nobody can argue that the more you play the more confidence you get,the more confident you are the better you play, IMO he will get better and deserves to be our no;1 next season

Even I wouldnt say that.

Letizi wasnt even a keeper, he made Waterreus look like Petr Cech.