• George Edmundson
    • Borna Barisic
    • Joe Aribo
    • Glen Kamara
    • Scott Arfield
    • Ianis Hagi
    • Ryan Kent
    • Alfredo Morelos

Sorry for the delay folks but work calls and it appears everyone else is too busy also... :whistle:

A patchy performance from the team and most players at the weekend so not many contenders if we're honest.  I think I'll go for Alfredo though as he created the penalty and scored another which hopefully will give him confidence ahead of tougher matches.

After a long and disappointing run of poor performances, Scott Arfield has been making a good contribution lately and Saturday saw him approaching his displays of last season. Without hesitation and for the first time in a long time, I thought Scott deserved to be MOTM.

We were all rather critical of Defoe before he got injured; he wasn't quite as effective as he can be, and often quite anonymous. 

Morelos has similarly been out of sorts too, recently. 

I wonder if it's less to do with them, and more to do with the players behind them?

Maybe they've just not been given the service they once did, which would tie in to our general lack of performance.

I don't think any Rangers player had a great game.  A few showed it in flashes.  Hopefully once Hagi gets more game time with the likes of Morelos, Davis and Aribo, link-up play will click better.

Arfield probably deserves MOTM for his outstanding goal.