[FT] Rangers 3 - 2 Braga (Hagi 67, 82; Aribo 75)

Our confidence is absolutely shot. We can barely string two passes together, and look like a bunch of strangers. This team is so much better than that.

I would say I think Beale and Gerrard have made a mistake with our press; Braha have got free men in either central midfield or out wide. 

It is frustrating because I feel like with a wee bit of composure and we'll score, as strange as that sounds; their high line is a vulnerability because it is a zonal coverage, not man marking.

Sloppy play for the goal, but it's still a beautiful 25 yard strike. They've had several glorious chances that are more concerning.

A bizarre game.

We can't hold onto the ball at all but could easily have had three goals  Meanwhile, Braga do look good in possession could have scored three themselves but have a pearler to thank for breaking the deadlock.

Unfortunately, once again we have too many players off the pace and with an awful touch.  Davis, Kamara, Tav and Kent can't seem to control the ball at all and that's not good enough at this level.

I suspect Aribo will come on for the second half as he is someone who can take the ball in tight areas and use it well.  You'd fancy there has to be more goals in this period and we have to hope we grab at least once if we're to stay in the tie.

What does Gerrard think about this? Players who were playing out of their skin a few weeks ago are now letting him down badly. It’s gutless. We had at least four passengers in that first half and for the second time since the break Kamara has all but deserted his post. 

We can't hold on to the ball, Braga are a very good side, we can only hope we can play a lot better 2nd half??, Morelos booking was a joke! never a booking.

Our players really need to up their game big time if we are to get back into this tie!.