Channel 4 News: Child Abuse Scandal in Scottish Football

6 minutes ago, Bill said:

Just then I thought I heard the sound of walls coming crashing down. This is devastating.

Edited by Bill

• Frankie changed the title to Channel 4 News: Child Abuse Scandal in Scottish Football
21 minutes ago, Bill said:

Yet the SFA seem more concerned about this resolution 12 nonsense....

And Adidas seem prepared to sign a strip deal with a club in denial of the cover up of historical child abuse.

This won’t end well

Where/When will this all end? An open and honest public inquiry is a must.

It's a travisity (and gut-wrenching) that this has been allowed to fester for so long without political / SFA intervention to find the true scale of these horrendous acts. 

The surviours deserve no less.

Given recent news stories, I wouldn't be surprised if there are a few SNP politicians who think there's nothing wrong with what went on at Celtic's youth club.  

47 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

SNP won’t allow a public enquiry into Celtic BC scandal because it would cost them votes. 

They will have to after the next Holyrood election, as the Tories will lead a unionist majority imo. Part of me wonders if that's why they are dripping it now? They will be hoping it goes away before the next election?