If we can get the form of Burke that we had last season he would be a great player. I think it's because he is on the bench most games and doesnt have a chance to get a good run in the team

But Burke has only shown in a handful of games each season what he can really do. He then either goes off the boil or gets injured. Unless he improves his final ball, composure and actually brings some sort of end product to his game, I can see him leaving and ending up with a Championship side before coming back up to one of the other SPL teams.

Needs a kick up the backside and to wake up.

Guest RFC1873
i wager burke will be on the transfer list by xmas.

Finger's x'd.

Thought it was just me! Apparently not

Either the wee chap's trying too hard or not trying.

Either way; he shouldn't be donning a Rangers GERsy!

Burke is the most hot and cold player I think Ive seen and we have quite a few. But even when he is on his game he still lacks a lot to be the complete winger, but when he is off his game we'd be aswell having a 12 year old wee girl with bunchies in her hair, holding onto her barbie doll on the wing. Thats how lightweight Burke is.

As for Adam, its a good move signing him up for 5 years, we need depth in the squad. But depending on Beasley and McCulloch, Adam could be spending a lot of time on the bench. He is another who is hot and cold.

burkes problem is the same of any winger in the modern day game in scotland. we simply play all the other teams far too often and they get found out. take mcgeady for example, he too was pretty damn good when he first turned up but has dissapeared up his own arse over time. its an spl problem. its a position that will see a lot of players come and go, unless your name is brian laudrup, which on the other hand is totally different kettle of fish.

burke should move on for his own good and ours as well.

But its depressing that Burke struggles to beat players a lot of the time. A winger as far as I'm concerned needs to have the speed, skill and trickery to just ghost past players on the wing and then deliver a telling cross in to the box.