50 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

Think Tav will play & be captain on Sunday but SG has dug himself into a hole regards Goldson.

He dropped katic after the St Johnstone game after a poor performance.

He’s since allowed Goldson& Edmundson to get away with poor performances against hearts & Hamilton 

Why not, he’s allowed Tav to get away with it since last July. 

Goldson is consistently one of our best performers. One brain fart doesn't mean he should be dropped.

Likewise with Edmundson; a couple of "mistakes" is not enough to suggest he should be dropped, especially when Katic was only dropped after he went through a prolonged period of poor form. Edmundson has not had a decent run of games yet. 

Tavernier has been consistently poor for a while, so a spell on the injury list could be a blessing in disguise for both him and the team. 

21 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

Goldson is consistently one of our best performers. One brain fart doesn't mean he should be dropped.

Likewise with Edmundson; a couple of "mistakes" is not enough to suggest he should be dropped, especially when Katic was only dropped after he went through a prolonged period of poor form. Edmundson has not had a decent run of games yet. 

Tavernier has been consistently poor for a while, so a spell on the injury list could be a blessing in disguise for both him and the team. 

I agree with you on Edmundson, because he's not been given enough of a chance.  Goldson however has had much more than "one brain fart".  He's been really poor since the start of this year (except for against Braga for 135 minutes).  I like Goldson and I'm not suggesting we get rid of him.  However he does need to realise that he too will suffer consequences for these poor performances.  This will help him and the team longer term.  We've got too many players who know they will continue to be selected regardless of their performance.  That's not good for our team to see or feel that.  It has disastrous consequences for a team if they don't trust one another or don't trust the manager.  He needs to be dropped for his own good.

No doubt Goldson made a massive blunder against Accies, but in true team spirit ,that should've at least been the catalyst for his team mates to dig him out of a hole.

Of course Goldson took all the flack ,but it says as much about the rest of the team as it does Goldson.

It should be noted we’ve only conceded 19 goals in the league this season - same as the yahoos-  although they’ve played a game more.

However they’ve scored 20more than us & that’s where our problems lie. If Morelos isn’t scoring then who is ? We’d two central MF players on Wednesday night (Davis & Kamara) who haven’t got a league goal between them this season. 

We need to hope Morelos returns to form & hope he’ll still be here next season because if he isn’t...

what’s  disappointing too is I hear there are all sorts of fall-outs amongst the yahoos squad. Many can’t stand Lennon who praises players in public & slaughters them at lennoxtown. And bolingoli is AWOL. Lennon doesn’t rate the Polish striker signed in January and so on...

15 hours ago, Gaffer said:

I agree with you on Edmundson, because he's not been given enough of a chance.  Goldson however has had much more than "one brain fart".  He's been really poor since the start of this year (except for against Braga for 135 minutes).  I like Goldson and I'm not suggesting we get rid of him.  However he does need to realise that he too will suffer consequences for these poor performances.  This will help him and the team longer term.  We've got too many players who know they will continue to be selected regardless of their performance.  That's not good for our team to see or feel that.  It has disastrous consequences for a team if they don't trust one another or don't trust the manager.  He needs to be dropped for his own good.

I disagree - he's won several of our MotM polls since the start of the year. 

I'm not suggesting he's not made other mistakes, I just think we're jumping on the bandwagon after that mistake against Hamilton. 

I don't think he deserves to be dropped. Katic was much worse and Helander is still out. 

I do agree we need to draft in players for under-performing ones. I would actually prefer youngster drafted in. 

10 hours ago, RANGERRAB said:

It should be noted we’ve only conceded 19 goals in the league this season - same as the yahoos-  although they’ve played a game more.

That's a very good point.  There's been a lot of talk about our system of playing but, barring the last Hearts game where we were second best and maybe the first game against  Celtic , we should have won all of the domestic games based on the amount of possession, chances and openings we have created.   The players have just not done the business where it matters; our finishing has been poor and our crossing /final ball have been well below par.