SPFL Season declaration challenged legally (ongoing discussion)

I've been really impressed with SR in his interviews.  He I said calm, articulate, intelligent and persuasive.  I have criticised his inability to effect changes, but he is acting the way I would want a Rangers CEO to behave.  Proud!

SPFL response as laughable as it was predictible. These are the ramblings of a cartel that know they've been rumbled. More deflection, denial and thinly veiled threats. 

The best bit? Now claiming Douglas Park threatened Doncaster but with no evidence (remember their mantra for the last few weeks? Show us the evidence ? )

Just now, forlanssister said:

Ayr they're on FF if you want them.

Thank you. I don't use FF but no doubt they'll appear here in due course.

Breaking news on STV - League reconstruction collapses and won't happen (No shit Sherlock!).

Surprised by the timing, I'd have thought the cartel would have waited until after next week's meeting before pulling that particular rug away from its members ??

Wonder what else in our dossier will turn out to be correct? Wonder after this announcement some "journalists" (No sniggering at the back) will push SPFL for answers? 

Little over 5 hours since the latest SPFL statement rubbishing our findings, one of the major points in the document where the reasons for this not happening are well laid out and low and behold reconstruction ain't happening 

You really couldn't and needn't make this up. 

Edited by CammyF
Additional text

The prospect of league reconstruction for next season has been quashed after failing to win enough support from Premiership clubs.

https://news.stv.tv/sport/league-reconstruction-off-as-plans-fail-to-win-support

This development comes after a meeting of top-flight clubs on Friday and means Hearts face being relegated to the Championship if the Premiership season is ended, with Partick Thistle starting next season in League One and Stranraer being demoted to the bottom tier.

All SPFL divisions below the Premiership have already come to an end as they stand, with Dundee United, Raith Rovers and Cove Rangers declared champions of the three divisions.

There is a desire among top-flight clubs, however, to revisit the issue of revamping the league structure in the future.

Following the vote to end football in the lower leagues in April, a 15-strong reconstruction group was set up to look at options.

Two main plans were being discussed for the season 2020/21 – both with a three-division structure.

One would have seen each division contain 14 sides. The other would have been a 14-14-16 system, which would have allowed for Highland League winners Brora Rangers and Lowland League champions Kelty Hearts to be promoted to the bottom tier of the SPFL.

A statement from the Scottish Highland Football League said: “Today’s news that the current work towards SPFL league reconstruction has been brought to an abrupt and arbitrary halt is disappointing and frustrating in equal measure.

“This year, albeit in difficult circumstances, the SPFL had its first opportunity since the introduction of the Scottish football pyramid to meaningfully embrace the spirit of the pyramid.

“It is a matter of great regret that the SPFL has chosen to turn away from that. All associated with the Highland League share the undoubted disenchantment that will be felt by Brora Rangers and Kelty Hearts.”