SPFL Season declaration challenged legally (ongoing discussion)

1 minute ago, craig said:

Maybe I am being an optimist but this now has the makings of blowing Scottish football wide open.... and that will be something that Doncaster, McKenzie, Shifty, Lawwell & Celtic will be very, very keen to prevent from happening.

Maybe the whole point of it is to draw them into the open.

1 minute ago, craig said:

Maybe I am being an optimist but this now has the makings of blowing Scottish football wide open....

I'm on the opposite side, a pessimist and I don't see much changing.  We might oust Doncaster but another puppet will replace him.

5 minutes ago, craig said:

Maybe I am being an optimist but this now has the makings of blowing Scottish football wide open.... and that will be something that Doncaster, McKenzie, Shifty, Lawwell & Celtic will be very, very keen to prevent from happening.

In any other country they'd already be gone. There is sufficient evidence already in the public domain to sink them. 

However, if The Suns summary of the contents of the dossier are correct, we have a case and the SPFL must be forced to address these claims and be held accountable for any (sic) wrong doing

2 minutes ago, craig said:

And prevent it they probably will by threats and promises to all the Rangers haters out there 

The report summary does a good job of elegantly listing every questionable action made by the SPFL, there are a lot of them.  What it doesn't do, to my untrained eyes, is have a lot of evidence - I suppose this is part of the point of holding an independent investigation.  There isnt much there that isn't already in the public eye.  It still sets out a very questionable set of actions from the SPFL.

I haven't seen the Appendices though.

Some bits to add on to Suns Bullet points

* The SPFL know reconstruction talks are a sham as they require contract renegotiations with broadcasters - but didn’t tell the clubs.

* The SPFL are guilty of appalling corporate governance - 15 sets of previous board minutes sat unapproved as recently as April 26, while non executive directors were given less than 24 hours to review a 118 page legal document on the resolution.