[FT] Bayer Leverkusen 1 - 0 Rangers

As I suspected Bayer are eliminated in the very next round. Completely outplayed by Inter who should have been out of sight were it not for some good goalkeeping and some very poor finishing. 

Having watched Bayer again there I am more certain than ever that Braga were the best opponent we faced in Europe this year, but perhaps it was our lucky escape we didn’t play Inter, they looked excellent and will be hard to prevent lifting the trophy.

On 07/08/2020 at 06:49, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Agree but if we are talking about the teams shortcomings, I genuinely feel Tav is fast becoming the elephant in the room. He's undroppable but his defending is more than suspect and his poor decision making and passing often lead to us losing possession. Apart from that he's ok...???

Would be nice if Nathan Patterson could challenge him this season. Goldson is the one who is undroppable; he might be a future captain?