[FT] Rangers 3 (McCarthy og 24; Morelos 69, 74) - 0 St Mirren

I think Aribo has done well wide -- he's not really supposed to be on the wing, but in the half-space, IMO -- but I think I'd like him where Jack is. 

I don't think Jack or Kamara deserve to miss out, though, to be honest. I like the control. 

Just now, Bill said:

Industrious link-up play from Ryan Jack. Good to see 

Looks a lot sharper today which is good news as Jack is a key player for us in terms of ensuring we dominate games.

We need more quality ahead of Jack from Hagi, Kent and Aribo who have all been guilty of some poor touches and decisions amidst the good play they do bring. Same with Barisic and Tav who work very hard but need to do better on the ball.

Morelos has done largely fine but one can't help wonder what Itten would bring given the space we have had to deliver crosses.

3 minutes ago, Bill said:

The RTV coverage is much improved

I’ve always enjoyed listening to Neil McCann.  Clive Tyldesey is a commentary icon.  His co-commentator is the mutts nuts right enough :ninja: 

• Frankie changed the title to Rangers 1 (McCarthy og 24) - 0 St Mirren

This is great pressure.

I'm delighted that we're nipping it about - it doesn't matter that we're not taking pot shots. Patience.

We're still quite sloppy when we take the chance, including the final pass, which is frustrating.

• Frankie changed the title to Rangers 2 (McCarthy og 24; Morelos 69) - 0 St Mirren