[FT] Rangers 3 (McCarthy og 24; Morelos 69, 74) - 0 St Mirren

3 minutes ago, Franc Ergs said:

And KIllie got a draw too, all good:)

I was keeping an eye on that but didn't want to talk about till it was done. I really think we may be better than them. I think we're proving to be better defensively for one thing.

Last week the sheep who have to be rated as better than Killie managed 4 shots with not a single shot on target. Today Killie got in 6 shots with 2 on target.

We have yet to concede a league goal. They have yet to register a clean sheet. It's a good start but obviously we need to keep this up and hope for them to slip up again.

It’s notable that Kilmarnock’s equaliser, a Burke penalty, came in the 24th minute. Normally you would expect the other team to restore their lead before ht and go on to score several in the second half. Didn’t happen.

I am delighted we are 2 points clear of them but being honest, we could be 20 points clear at Xmas and I'd still be nervous.

We just need to keep winning.  

I was happy to see Morelos start.  The wee man is a cracking player who should be utilised as long as he is here.

Decent result.  Happy for Buffalo to get back on score sheet. Hopefully, it boost his confidence as i did think he was looking a bit lacking in that department earlier games.

. Gonz, if we were 20 clear at xmas, the spfl would just cancel the season anyway. Null and void of course

2 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I am delighted we are 2 points clear of them but being honest, we could be 20 points clear at Xmas and I'd still be nervous.

We just need to keep winning.  

I was happy to see Morelos start.  The wee man is a cracking player who should be utilised as long as he is here.

Agreed.

I was getting nervous at the start of the 2nd half, ideally we need to be 2/3 up at HT before we can relax a bit. Having said that we have looked very strong defensively so far this season, Balogun looks the real deal, with Goldson having a very good start to the season.

Just now, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Imagine we were top of the league and there was another lockdown? Do you think second get the trophy handed to us? ?????

All joking aside, if you swap us and them there is no way the league would have been halted as it was, certainty