[FT] Rangers 3 (McCarthy og 24; Morelos 69, 74) - 0 St Mirren

Just now, the gunslinger said:

Got to be last weeks team surely?

You would assume so but it's the current offering on their website today, so any confusion is probably intentional on the day after "the champions" fell on their arses. There's nothing I can see that explains how these names are chosen ... but I think we all know that's not an issue for the SPFL.

3 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

Yes, it was put up on 4th August. I don't think they've put up one for the weekend just there..

There will be another one along on the 18th ..... as long as the sheep don't pull off a miracle.

19 minutes ago, Bill said:

Everything we would expect from the SPFL.....

TOTW.jpg

I heard, from a pretty good source, that this Team of the Week is complied by the same Canadian computer that 'does' the fixture list.

1 hour ago, craig said:

I’d hardly say a point behind at the break was HUGE pressure.  And, unless I’m mistaken, we played ahead of them in the first game after the break and dropped points, reducing the pressure on them right away.

So they weren’t under huge pressure at that stage but would be if they went 4 points behind in August? Regardless, the point is that they have been under a lot of pressure from us much further on in the season and they passed the test and we failed. We will need to overcome those mental challenges this season. After all, it’s no coincidence we slipped up immediately after going top every single time.