[FT] Rangers 2 (Roofe 50, Kent 77) - 0 Kilmarnock

Very good win, and the lack of any danger whatsoever to our goal is very encouraging. Yes clean sheets are good but sometimes they are jammy. We have barely been threatened at all in 5 games now. Onwards and upwards. 

Edited by DMAA

Possession stats and shots on target against in each game so far,

Aberdeen - 60% - 0 shots on target
St Mirren - 74% - 2 shots on target
St Johnstone - 75% - 2 shots on target
Livingstone - 79% - 1 shot on target
Kilmarnock - 75% - 0 shots on target

That is your clean sheets explained right there. Complete domination in possession. We were good at this last season but the early signs are that actually we’ve managed to improve further. 

33 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

As soon as I see a post on a Rangers forum about the scum drawing, I know they are going to win.  Nothing surer.

A difficult ground to go to. I hope we develop the mentality required to be scoring late winners like this. At times in the past couple of seasons it has been the difference between us and them. We haven’t really seen this since Walter Smith. 

38 minutes ago, RabiDuck said:

Sorry

No need to apologise. 

10 minutes ago, DMAA said:

I hope we develop the mentality required to be scoring late winners like this

The start of this season has me thinking we haven't improved a great deal, in terms of mentality or playing squad.  Our chances of winning the league depend on midfield recruitment and that lot not winning so many points.

10 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

No need to apologise. 

Heres to the start of what could be a wonderful season.  Currently ahead by 2 games, 6 points and 4 goals.  Yes they have every chance of being ahead of us when the games are caught up, but they'll be chasing us every step of the way and I know which position I'd rather be in!