germany will win it only if they pass argentina

so it is for me either germany or argentina to win it now

I don't get how people think Germany will win it, they're average. A good passing team will wipe the floor with the Germans.

Germany have something new about them.

Like the Italians, they sore of used to hold onto the one goal lead but ive noticed in this WC they're going forward alot more and taking more risks, which seem to be working for them.

I still think its Argentina or Brazil though.... this is Brazil 'under performing'... and they've scored 11 goals!!

Most teams would consider that a great achievement. If they start performing a little better (Ronaldinho has been disappointing for me) then they will destroy any team.

gav, you can never discount the home nation at any event.

germany will be up there with AT LEAST the last four nations.

So your saying they will beat Argentina Colshy? I have to agree i fancy them to get through even though it will be Argentina playing the better football.

Mexico were distinctly unfancied yet the Argies needed extra time to overcome them.

If a team goes at the Argies with pace, like the Mexicans did, they can unsettle them - Argentina do not like being pressured.

They play brilliantly going forward, and their defence is reasonably sound, but they don't like in yer face play from their opponents.

Germany, if they watched Mexico's performance, can take stock from that and give Argies a hard time.

So your saying they will beat Argentina Colshy? I have to agree i fancy them to get through even though it will be Argentina playing the better football.

precisley gribz and i`ll be laying a smooth tenner on it too.